The Bridge Employment has been matching employers and job seekers for over 20 years, helping hundreds of businesses with their staffing needs by carefully matching candidates to roles.
We know that accurate job matching is crucial. Over the past ten years we have applied this focus to our permanent and temporary recruitment service in all areas of business – from manufacturing to accounting, hospitality to administration.
To complement this specialised employer support, we also have a state-of-the-art warehouse in Dandenong where we carry out assembly, packing and distribution work to support businesses all around Australia.
We can help you with:
- job advertising
- head hunting
- pre-screening, interviews and reference checks
- short listing
- professional advice on your current recruitment practices
- Occupational Health and Safety risk assessments of work sites and tasks
- Occupational Health and Safety training, induction and monitoring of workers
- ongoing post-placement support for both employer and candidate
- three-month replacement guarantee for permanent placements (conditions apply).
Our Disability Employment Service also offers opportunities for people with disabilities to find and retain jobs in the wider community.
We can offer you:
- a job seeker well matched to a job, where the impact of their disability is minimised
- an extra layer of supervision to pre-empt or deal with any workplace issues
- an Occupational Health and Safety monitoring service to support your current system
- assistance to modify your workplace to accommodate the job seeker
- wage subsidies should there be a training cost to you
- The Supported Wage System where productivity is an issue
- traineeships and apprenticeships, where appropriate.
Whatever your business, and whatever your need, we’ve got the employee for you!
The Bridge Employment Employer Brochure - PDF