Next Step by The Bridge Employment focuses on supporting people with a disability to develop the skills required in the workplace. Delivered in a work environment, Next Step supports people to identify areas of improvement and gain practical work skills, decreasing the barriers to accessing ongoing work.
Working with young adults to create a transition from school to their chosen pathway be it: further study, employment or voluntary work. We provide training and support at our Warehouse and Training facility in Dandenong, helping individual’s understand the importance of Occupational Health and Safety and workplace readiness with the aim to provide the necessary workplace skills.
If you want to get a job, but don’t yet have the skills or confidence, Next Step can help you to:
• Identify job interests and employment goals
• Access work related opportunities experiencing different job roles
• Build on existing skills
• Develop new skills and certified qualifications
• Learn in a supportive environment
• Link into The Bridge Connects for life skills and social learnings
• Build self-confidence and awareness
• Build professional working relationships and networks
• Apply hands on practice of theory
• Link into The Bridge Employment job placement service
For enquiries about Next Step, please call 03 9546 2892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org